Monday, November 18, 2013

Dull to Doll


Hi hi hi,,, today I encouraged to post a makeover photo,, hahha it's funny I think!! Do you wanna see it?


*BEFORE (I just used Clean & Clear Active Clear Acne Clearing Cleanser)


The photos above are my faces without any make up,, so ugly -_-, oily, and the acne drives me crazy. But, with make up, the acne and oily on my face is missing hohoho.
After I touched with some make up, this is the result,, tadaaa~







Product used:
  • Oriflame Whitening foundation SPF 15
  • Wardah Acne loose powder
  • Wardah Lightening Two Way Cake
  • Pink and Yellow eyeshadow by MAC
  • Liquid eyeliner by QL
  • Veryme by Oriflame Nightglow pencil eyeliner (I just used white one)
  • Black eyebrow by VIVA
  • Black Mascara by QL
  • Wardah Exclusive Lipstick 37 Pink Lover

Critics and comments are always welcome here. Thanks^^

No comments:

Post a Comment