Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Favorite Female Singers

Hi there!!! In this satnite, I just stay at home with my beloved *hohoho,,, how about you? Suddenly, I thought about female singers, and now, I wanna share about my favorite female singers.

1. Demi Lovato


 Demetria Devonne Lovato or most popular with Demi Lovato was born on August 20, 1992, in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
You can find her complete information here,,,or you can follow her twiter @ddlovato  see or download her music video here ....
Actually, I knew her from my friend, I got her songs from her. And I thought that her song is good. I tried to download the other songs, photos, movies, and some information of her. All of her songs is good, she is so talented and interesting. If you have watched Princess Protection Program, you can watch Demi and Selena acting there,, they are awesome :* My favorite song of Demi is Heart Attack.
[youtube]AByfaYcOm4A[/youtube]

Keep support her!! ^^










2. Selena Gomez







Selena Marie Gomez (born July 22, 1992) is my second idol. First song that I knew from Selena is Tell me something I don't Know,,, and I like it. Whoooaaaaa,,, just hear one song and I've just liked her :* .... Find the other information about her here. She has many movies, my favorite one is Monte Carlo, do you ever watch it? That's a great movie. ehhehe
My favorite song is Naturally.  what about you??
[youtube]a_YR4dKArgo[/youtube]
 
Some photos of her:




3. Miranda Cosgrove

Miranda Taylor Cosgrove (born May 14, 1993) is the next idol. First song that I knew is Kissin' U.... If you have watched i-Carly, I'm sure that you know her hehhe. My favorite song is Adored, but there's no music video :(






4. Megan Nicole

I think I told you about her in my last post. I like her, because I like her cover songs, and I'm happy finally she has her own album with her own songs. I think I like all of her cover songs, but my favorite one is Begin Again (Taylor Swift).
9rRqU4hoqeg
[youtube]9rRqU4hoqeg[/youtube]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment