Thursday, November 21, 2013

NIVEA UV Whitening Serum

This is my first product review. Product review here is the product that I used and my experiences in used the products. I just wanna share it. First thing that I wanna review is about hand and body lotion that I used. Now I use Nivea UV Whitening Serum.

the product claim and info about this product:

1. SPF 25 dan PA++  : protects your skin from sun damaged and darkening
2. Licorice extract helps brighten your skin
3. Vitamin C from Camu Camu dan 95% purity vitamin C derivative as anti oxidant, also help brighten the skin and prevent the skin darkening
4. Hydra IQ and Red Seaweed help moisturize your skin for more than 24 hours.
5. The formula is soft and absorbed quickly in your skin.
 
6. The fragrance is so soft. *smell's good

7. The most important information is this serum will make your skin looks brighter in 14 days.
 
This product is water-based product, so the texture is not thick, but liquid. it makes this serum absorbed easily. 
 
 
 I love this serum so much ^^
See you!! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment